What Should a Buyer Expect?
An experienced, well trained real estate professional ....
There are two costs
which a buyer should clearly understand:
- What it can cost you for using an agent who lacks steeped experience.
- My real estate services for all my buyer clients costs zero dollars. Also, you will never sign a "buyer/broker agreement" obligating you to use an agent for a specified period of time with the potential for you, the buyer, to pay that agent. In other words, you cannot fire them.
In my 30+ year career & over 1,400 sold, I have represented sellers nearly 85% of the time. How this is advantageous to my buyer clients is, I know how sellers think, what their motivation points are & how to assess their property value in order to get my client a great deal plus. I am Master certified in Neurolinguistic Programming which, in a nutshell, is about effective communication, influence & much more.
So, because there is a zero cost to you
, why not hire me? I will not only point you in the right direction for a mortgage loan but will also negotiate the best price on your next home purchase.
Home Sellers ....
What exactly can I do to net you top dollar?
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company.
By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional